1:18 Scale Team 18 #20 Pye Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 2023 Supercars Championship Season
This is a pre-order product, you have selected to secure this product by paying the full purchase price, including postage.
This model is due for release late in Q1 of 2024. However, the release date can be subject to change. The product will be dispatched 1-2 days after arriving in our store and a tracking number will be provided.
Free shipping orders over $100
Over 1000 Products
Frequently Bought Together
1:18 Scale Team 18 #20 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 2023 Repco Supercars Championship Season Driver: Scott Pye
A new era began in 2023 when Gen3 Supercars were introduced to race in the Supercars Championship.
A significant evolution from the previous Gen2 platform, the Gen3 rules implemented a raft of changes for the Ford Mustang GT Supercar in 2023, with a large focus on achieving a much closer visual connection to its road going counterpart, more controlled parts and less downforce to encourage greater racing.
Scott Pye entered the 2023 season now in his 4th year with Team 18. Piloting the #20 Chevrolet Camaro, Pye raced a variety of liveries across the year with rotating major partners. For this season car edition, we will be replicating the Hino backed Camaro raced but the team at the Sydney SuperNight round.
• Die-cast model.
• Opening parts including the bonnet, driver and passenger doors.
• Detailed racing cockpit, engine bay, and Gen3 undercarriage.
• Molded clear glasshouse.
• Comprised of roughly 205 individual metal and plastic parts.
• Anywhere between 100-200 steps in paint and decoration finishing.
• Limited edition & comes with an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity, presented in an Authentic Collectables branded protective folder.