1:18 Scale Truck Assist Racing #35 Hill Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 2023 Supercars Championship
This is a pre-order product, you have selected to secure this product by paying the full purchase price, including postage.
This model is due for release late in Q1 of 2024. However, the release date can be subject to change. The product will be dispatched 1-2 days after arriving in our store and a tracking number will be provided.
Free shipping orders over $100
Over 1000 Products
Frequently Bought Together
1:18 Scale Truck Assist Racing #35 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 2023 Repco Supercars Championship Season Driver: Cameron Hill
A new era began in 2023 when Gen3 Supercars were introduced to race in the Supercars Championship.
A significant evolution from the previous Gen2 platform, the Gen3 rules implemented a raft of changes for the Ford Mustang GT Supercar in 2023, with a large focus on achieving a much closer visual connection to its road going counterpart, more controlled parts and less downforce to encourage greater racing.
Cameron Hill joined Matt Stone Racing for the 2023 season, his first full time year in the ‘main game’ after graduating from the Super2 series. Racing the #35 Truck Assist Camaro, Hill’s Gen3 Supercar can’t be missed with its incredible orange and black colour scheme.
• Die-cast model.
• Opening parts including the bonnet, driver and passenger doors.
• Detailed racing cockpit, engine bay, and Gen3 undercarriage.
• Molded clear glasshouse.
• Comprised of roughly 205 individual metal and plastic parts.
• Anywhere between 100-200 steps in paint and decoration finishing.
• Limited edition & comes with an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity, presented in an Authentic Collectables branded protective folder.